Castable is a granular and powdery material made of refractory material, and it is composed of a certain amount of binder and water. Generally, it is poured, vibrated or tamped at the site of use, and it can also be made into prefabricated parts. The castable has good workability, strong cohesive force, long initial setting time and construction operation time, fast strength growth, strong impermeability, no need for acidification treatment, easy to ensure that the masonry mortar joints are dense and full, and can significantly improve the airtightness and integrity of the lining wall and the corrosion resistance of the inner lining.
It is mainly used for the pouring construction of CFB boiler lining and other thermal equipment linings that are difficult to construct and severely scoured and worn, such as furnace doors, material return ports, coal feed ports, and various measuring holes.
1. 1-2% stainless steel heat-resistant fiber can be added according to the situation of the used part to further improve the neutralization performance of the material.
2. Because each boiler factory and user have different design indicators and requirements, we can optimize the combination according to the requirements of the user to meet the requirements and achieve the furnace operating conditions and service life.
1. High refractoriness, high and low temperature resistance.
2. Erosion resistance, impact resistance. High wear resistance, high strength.
3. High plasticity, can be made into any shape.
4. Good integrity and good air tightness. Reduce heat loss and save energy.
|Name:||Self-flowing Castable RSNMZLJ-1|
|Bulk Density, Mpa:||110℃x24h≥85, 1100℃x3h≥120|
|Flexural Strength, Mpa:||110℃x24h≥12, 1100℃x3h≥13|
|Abrasion at Room Temperature, CC:||6.5|
|Thermal Shock Stability (900°C water cooling), Times ≥ 20|
Yes, our experienced engineers can design the reheating furnace according to the customer's existing production line to achieve as high efficiency as it could.
Yes, we can provide related previous reference.
We offer installation and commissioning services for our products, which can be provided through on-site dispatch or remote video assistance.
Yes, we can provide customized solutions to meet your specific needs.