The hard-sealed butterfly valve adopts a precise J-shaped elastic sealing ring and a three-eccentric multi-layer metal hard-sealed structure, and is widely used in industrial pipelines such as metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical, water supply and drainage, and municipal construction with a medium temperature ≤ 425 ° C for regulating flow and carrying off fluid
1. The hard-sealed butterfly valve adopts a three-eccentric sealing structure, the valve seat and the butterfly plate are almost free of wear, and it has a tighter sealing function.
2. The sealing ring is made of stainless steel, which has the dual advantages of metal hard sealing and elastic sealing. It has excellent sealing performance, corrosion resistance and long service life no matter in the case of low temperature or high temperature.
3. The sealing surface of the butterfly plate is made of surfacing welding cobalt-based hard alloy, the sealing surface is wear-resistant and has a long service life.
4. The large-sized butterfly plate adopts quilted frame structure, which has high strength, large flow area and small flow resistance.
6. The hard-sealed butterfly valve has a two-way sealing function. It is not restricted by the flow direction of the medium or affected by the space position during installation. It can be installed in any direction.
7. The driving device can be installed in multiple positions (rotating 90° or 180°), which is convenient for users.
Because the movement of the butterfly valve plate has wiping properties, most butterfly valves can be used for media with suspended solid particles, and can also be used for powdery and granular media according to the strength of the seal.
The structural length and overall height of the butterfly valve are small, and the opening and closing speed is fast. When it is fully opened, it has low fluid resistance. When it is opened to about 15° to 70°, it can also perform sensitive flow control. The structural principle is more suitable for the production of large-diameter valves.
Butterfly valves are suitable for the following working conditions:
①Require throttling, adjustment and control flow;
②Mud media and media containing solid particles;
③When the valve structure length is required to be short;
④Occasions requiring fast opening and closing speed;
⑤Occasions with small pressure difference.
|Applicable Temperature (℃):||≤425|
|Applicable Medium:||Water, oil or non-corrosive medium|
|Material:||Materials such as carbon steel and stainless steel|
|Valve Body and Disc:||WCB|
|Valve Body Sealing Surface:||Surfacing 507|
|Disc Sealing Surface:||304+ flexible graphite|
Yes, our experienced engineers can design the reheating furnace according to the customer's existing production line to achieve as high efficiency as it could.
Yes, we can provide related previous reference.
We offer installation and commissioning services for our products, which can be provided through on-site dispatch or remote video assistance.
Yes, we can provide customized solutions to meet your specific needs.